- Use Arduino to make art projects interactive
- To create a virtual art gallery with interactivity, both with open hardware (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, sensors and actuators) and open software (Processing, python)
- To compare existing e-learning tools: Moodle using your Erasmus account and password (myudutu and Ardora examples)
- Using pivot animator
- Using Aurasma for augmented reality triggering of videos, animations, audios, videos, etc to create an augmented reality book
- Using 123 Catch to generate 3D objects from photos
- Responsive design image maps (Created with GIMP, filter>web>image maps), but also easy to create with online tools.
eMAIL: effectively Mastering Art Ict Languages Files (audio and images files about colours to test e-learning objects using HTML5 in our Moodle by our students). Brainstorming for the Erasmus+ project: